How Much Does It Cost To Climb Mount Meru?
Are you looking on price and know on how much does it cost to climb mount meru? We are climbing Tanzania safari operators who give you an estimate prices and cost to go up to summit of mount meru. Our top selling climbing, hiking and trekking packages range from 3 day to 4 day with all inclusive. The price for a 3 day Meru climb is USD 1350 Per Person and the price for a 4 day Meru climb is USD 1450 per person. You can climb Mount Meru all year round and you can pick and choose your own travel dates but we recommend you avoid the rainy season.
How hard is it to climb Mount Meru?
The highest point on the trek: Mount Meru peak is 4,566 meters above sea-level. Difficulty: It’s moderately hard for an average hiker but spread out over four days it is well within most people’s reach. The altitude is just low enough not to trouble most hikers.
Can you climb Mount Meru without a guide?
No it’s not possible to climb mount Meru without accompanied with guides, porter and cook/chef who will take care for you. A guide is mandatory on every trek and there is only one official route up to the summit. The route is well marked with huts along the way offering simple, comfortable beds.
Unofficial routes on the west and northern sides of the mountain are illegal. Also you must show the reservation number which generate by tour operator who pay your entry permit to enter at the gate. The average price for a trek up Mount Meru starts at around $1090 per person including food, accommodation and guide fees. Mount Meru — Trekking and Climbing, Packages and Cost, 3 Days Unforgettable Mount Meru Climbing Itinerary. Mountain Trekking Price | Mount Meru Climbing and Hiking Prices.
4 Day Climbing Mount Meru Cost and Prices.
Our Climbing Mt Meru 4 Days | Affordable Prices, Itinerary are available all throughout the year. Explore our top selling 4 Days Mount Meru Trekking | Itinerary routes and program. How long is Mount Meru? Mount Meru’s caldera is 2.2 miles (3.5 km) wide.
Mount Meru is the topographic centerpiece of Arusha National Park. Its fertile slopes rise above the surrounding savanna and support a forest that hosts diverse wildlife, including nearly 400 species of birds, and also monkeys and leopards.
Mount Meru provides the best active acclimatization before a climb to Mt Kilimanjaro. It’s height is 4562 m, feasible to climb and descend in 3–4 days. Book Mt Meru Climbing Tours offered by top Rated Operators — Compare Mt Meru climbing tours offered by specialized best tour companies/operators.
|Number of People||4 Days Climbing mount Meru||Prices per person in USD – $|
|1||Available 4 Day all year around||1590|
|2 -4||4 Day climbing meru||1390|
|5 – 6||4 Day||1200|
|6 Above||Climbing Mount Meru 4 Day Itinerary||990|
3 Day Mount Meru Climbing Cost & Prices.
This price includes entry fees, foods, guides and portal salaries, VAT 18%, Transport, ranger fees, tents, hotel night before and after trekking. for acclimatization prior to Mount Kilimanjaro climbing; the Mountain is the third highest peak in Africa.
Compare top and 3 Day best Mt Meru climbing tours offered by best top rated specialized tour operators. Find the best deals, best prices, fast book, high accreditable guides and team of experts. Top Tips for Climbing Mount Meru in Tanzania, Mount Meru (Arusha National Park) — 2022 All You Need to know about hiking adventures.
|Number of people||Number of Day 3||Prices per person in USD – $|
|1||3 Days Climbing mount Meru||1450|
|2 – 4||Trekking Mount Meru 3 Day||1150|
|5 – 6||3 Day Hiking Mount Meru||1050|
|6 Persons and above||Climbing Mount Meru3 Day Itinerary||900|
What to Know before booking Climbing Mount Meru?
Include for your Mount Meru Trekking Prices
- Quality, waterproof mountain tents for itinerary
- Professional, experienced, mountain guide 4–3 Days itinerary
- All Park fees and Rescue fees for itinerary
- All meals while on the Mountain.
- Arrival and Departure transfers.
- Guides, Porters, cook salaries, and park fees. Mount Meru 3–4 Days itinerary
- Mess tents with table and chairs:
- All-mountain equipment’s
- 2nights hotel accommodation the day before and after trekking
- Large portions of fresh, healthy, nutritious food: Mount Meru 4 days itinerary
- Clean, purified drinking water 1.5 liters per day
- Sleeping Mattress and.
Exclude for your Climbing Mount Meru Prices
- Tanzania Visa: $50 per person on arrival
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Meals not listed above
- Optional Tours (short safari after your climb etc)
- Tips and any items of personal nature.
- Tanzania Visa: $50 per person just upon arrival.Mount Meru 4 days itinerary
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.).
- Optional Tours (short safari, Zanzibar beaches, after your climb, etc).Mount Meru 4 days itinerary
- Tipping and any items of personal nature $15 per day for guide and 10$ for porters
What to Bring for your Climbing Mount Meru
A warm sweater as the nights can be chilly at high altitudes.