This 4-day safari with Foot Slopes Tours & Safaris will take you to the best locations in Tanzania that you never experience before. Spend your time in Serengeti National Park, and Ngorongoro Crater where you will witness the “Big Five” and many other animals such as zebras, impalas, giraffes, etc. as well as a 5-6hrs day of the crater tour by yourself. So, what are you waiting for? Pack your bag and go to Tanzania, the destination of marvelous sceneries
Day 1: Arusha to Serengeti National Park
Set out for the endless open plains and stunning skies of the Serengeti, you will enjoy a scenic 4hrs late evening game drive in this park is where you can see the “Big Five” Foot Slopes Tours & Safaris driver guide will contact the other drivers about where the animals are. Dinner and overnight stay will be at Seronera Campsite.
Day 2: Serengeti game drive
After the breakfast you will have a game viewing at Serengeti National Park. The Serengeti, Tanzania largest National Park, covers nearly 6,000 square miles of grassland plains, Savannah, kopjes, hills, woodlands, and River line forests systems serve as critical water sources and are often excellent sites for wildlife viewing. Beyond the heralded migration of wildebeest and zebra, the Serengeti is best known for its big predators, including cheetah and Leopard, as well as large prides of Lions and clans of Hyenas and able to see the big 5 dinner and overnight at Seronera Campsite.
Day 3: Serengeti National Park to Ngorongoro
After a relaxing morning and an early lunch, you will proceed with a game drive to Ngorongoro. There, the driver guide will continue elaborating the animals and natural beauty of Tanzania on the way to Ngorongoro Crater, describing the en-route animal. The night will be spent on the crater rim while dinner and overnight will be at Ngorongoro Simba Campsite.
Day 4: Ngorongoro Crater tour back to Arusha
After having early breakfast, you will proceed directly to Ngorongoro Crater floor for a 5-6hrs crater tour with picnic lunch. Later, you will proceed back to Arusha in the evening overnight will be at the hotel we booked for you
Note: Foot Slopes Tours & Safaris uses 4-WD Land Cruiser with viewing roofs for the safaris that can accommodate 4 or 6 passengers. Foot Slopes Tours & Safaris guides are licensed, trained, friendly, and have years of experience.
What is Included
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Arusha before and after safari
- 3 nights camping accommodation
- Complimentary camping equipment
- Complimentary sleeping bag and bath towels
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- En-route game viewing from Serengeti National Park to Ngorongoro Crater
- 5-6hrs Ngorongoro Crater tour
- Government imposed increase of park fees
- Park entrance fees (for non-residents)
- Professional driver / guide
- Round-trip airport transfer (pick up and drop off)
- Safari transportation (unless labeled as optional
What is not Included
- International flights (from / to home)
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Tips (tipping guideline 10 USD per person per day)
What to bring
- A warm sweater as the nights can be chilly at high altitudes.
- Comfortable shoes