2 days Serengeti Safaris
Day 1: Arusha to – Serengeti National Park
The breakfast will be at 0700am. Pick up from the hotel drive to the Great Serengeti National with your Picnic Lunch Packed and game drives en route via Ngorongoro Crater rim. The Serengeti National Park the home to lion, leopard, Elephant, Cheetah, Buffalo, Zebra, Wildebeest, Eland, Wild dog, Gazelles, Crocodiles and more. Serengeti is one of the most comprehensive and appealing internet presentations on nature, conservation and research in general. Every day, hundreds of nature-lovers and tourists from all over the world visit the virtual Serengeti. Experiencing the nature and wildlife, You will reach at Nabi gate around 14:30 and you will enjoy late afternoon game drive late in the evening back to the lodge for dinner and overnight. Seronera Campsite
Day 2: Serengeti game drive to Arusha
After breakfast you will have early morning game drive in Serengeti followed by late afternoon game while looking to check out to Serengeti towards en-route game back to Arusha, you will reach Arusha town late evening overnight at the hotel we booked for you
Note: Foot Slopes Tours & Safaris uses 4-WD Land Cruiser with viewing roofs for the safaris that can accommodate 4 or 6 passengers. Foot Slopes Tours & Safaris guides are licensed, trained, friendly, and have years of experience.
Included in tour:
- 1nights camping Accommodation
- Meals: Full Board Breakfast, Hot Lunch or Picnic Lunch and Dinner while on Safari.
- All Transfers and Transport, Park Fees, Camping Accommodation
- Game viewing activities as stated in the above tour/safari description.
- Services of a Safari Driver
- Pick up and Airport Drop off
- Accommodation in the day of arrival and after your holidays
- Airport pick up and drop off
Not included in tour:
- Items of a Personal Nature
- Tips and Gratitudes to Safari Staff
- International air fares.
- Any required Visas
- Travel Insurance
What to bring
- A warm sweater as the nights can be chilly at high altitudes.
- Comfortable shoes