5 days Tanzania luxury safaris: Lake Manyara, Tarangire and Ngorongoro crater
Day 1: Arrival Tanzania
Welcome to Tanzania! As your plane descends into Kilimanjaro International Airport between the snow-capped peaks of Mount Kilimanjaro and Mount Meru, your adventure into the wilds of the country will finally begin. A representative will meet you in the arrivals hall of the airport, and together you will make a short drive to the Mount Meru Hotel just outside the city.
Our safari manager will come to meet you and to provide you with a safari briefing. A wonderful home-cooked dinner will be served on the spot – either in the dining room or the terrace overlooking the beautiful gardens. Dinner included.
Day 2: Arusha – Lake Manyara National Park
After breakfast our driver will take you at the hotel drive you to Lake Manyara for a game drive in beautiful Manyara National Park. Here you will see buffalo, giraffe, zebra and much more; all set against the stunning backdrop of the Great Rift Wall, late in the evening drive you to lodge for dinner and overnight stay at lake manyara kilima moja lodge
Day 3: Lake Manyara to Tarangire
After early breakfast, proceed for a game drive at Tarangire National Park with picnic with picnic lunches It’s the national park which herds of up to 300 elephants scrape the water less river bed for alternative streams, while nomadic wildebeest, zebra, buffalo, impala, gazelle, hartebeest and eland mass the decrease lagoons. It’s the most attentiveness of wildlife outside the Serengeti ecosystem – a smorgasbord for predators and the one place in Tanzania where dry-country antelope such as the stately fringe-eared Oryx and peculiar long-necked gerenuk are regularly practical. The only national park that hold the migrant during the dry season and welcoming home of different species of animal. After game drive in Tarangire National park we will drive you back to the lodge, Dinner and overnight at manyara kilima moja lodge
Day 4: Ngorongoro crater tour to Arusha
Ngorongoro Crater tour – back to Arusha. Early breakfast, proceed directly to the Crater floor for a 5-6hrs crater tour with picnic lunches down the crater whereby here you will be able to see all big five animal Later proceed back to Arusha in the evening. Overnight at Mount Meru Hotel
Day 5: Transfer to Airport (Arusha/Kilimanjaro airport
After breakfast in the lodge we will transfer you to take flight back home this will be end of your tour and safari holidays with us
- Note: Foot Slopes Tours & Safaris uses 4-WD Land Cruiser with viewing roofs for the safaris that can accommodate 4 or 6 passengers Foot Slopes Tours & Safaris guides are licensed, trained, friendly, and have years of experience.
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- Meals (as specified in the day by day section)
- Drinking water (on all days)
- All accommodation (unless listed as upgrade)
- Accommodation on the day before the tour departs
- A day room at the end of the tour
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- International flights (from/to home)
- Tips (tipping guideline US$20.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
What to bring:
• A warm sweater as the nights can be chilly at high altitudes.
• Comfortable shoes