4 Days Optimistic Tanzania safaris: Lake Manyara, Tarangire and Zanzibar
Day 1: Arusha – Lake Manyara National Park
After breakfast our driver will take you to Lake Manyara for a game drive in beautiful Manyara National Park. Here you will see buffalo, giraffe, zebra and much more; all set against the stunning backdrop of the Great Rift Wall, late in the evening drive you to lodge for dinner and overnight stay at Fanaka Campsite
Day 2: Tarangire to Arusha
After early breakfast, proceed for a game drive at Tarangire National Park with picnic with picnic lunches It’s the national park which herds of up to 300 elephants scrape the water less river bed for alternative streams, while nomadic wildebeest, zebra, buffalo, impala, gazelle, hartebeest and eland mass the decrease lagoons. It’s the most attentiveness of wildlife outside the Serengeti ecosystem – a smorgasbord for predators and the one place in Tanzania where dry-country antelope such as the stately fringe-eared Oryx and peculiar long-necked gerenuk are regularly practical. The only national park that hold the migrant during the dry season and welcoming home of different species of animal. After game drive in Tarangire National park we will drive you back to Arusha, Dinner and overnight at the Hotel
Days 3 : Arusha to Zanzibar
Arrival Zanzibar met and welcomed by Foot Slopes Tours & safaris staff. Transfer to Nungwi Inn
hotel via Spice tour on the way ,Check in and briefing on the program. Free for leisure, and overnight at Nungwi inn hotel.
1 night stay at the Nungwi inn Hotel on FB at nungwi north coast ,this package also including Spice tour ,Prison island tour and all roads transport.
DAY 04: After breakfasts at 09:00am depart from Hotel to Prison island tour snorkeling around prison island (changuu island) has been one among the must do activities, there are a lot to talk about, but the most important ones are the history of slavery which is linked with the detention of the slaves soon after the abolishing of the sinful trade,
Departure to the Airport or sea port to your next destination.
Note: Foot Slopes Tours & Safaris uses 4-WD Land Cruiser with viewing roofs for the safaris that can accommodate 2 or 4 or 6 passengers Foot Slopes Tours & Safaris guides are licensed, trained, friendly, and have years of experience.
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- Meals (as specified in the day by day section)
- Drinking water (on all days)
- All accommodation (unless listed as upgrade)
- Accommodation on the day before the tour departs
- A day room at the end of the tour
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- International flights (from/to home)
- Tips (tipping guideline US$20.00 pp per day
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Internal flights