Tanzania Wildlife Tours, Bird watching, Mountain Hiking,Sight Seeing, Zanzibar Tours, Beach tours, Tanzania Cultural tours, ceremonies Your accommodation schedule will be 3nights 4days bird watching Tanzania safaris This safari takes you to Arusha National park, Tarangire & Ngorongoro. The safari takes you around the best places in Tanzania, visiting places such as Tarangire which is famous for its home of elephant and baobao trees, the Ngorongoro crater which is known also as the Garden of Eden, serengeti National Park which will give you the chance to experience all types of birds you wish to see.
Day 01: Arrival to Tanzania
Arrive at Kilimanjaro International Airport/Arusha/ bus station around Arusha met by our professional safari guide/ driver, who will transfer you to the hotel we booked for you for overnight ready to start your tour in the following day.
Day 2: Arusha National Park
The day begins with pre breakfast birding around the Lodge grounds, sighting fire finches, variable sun-birds,Bulbuls and Olive Thrush. Breakfast and head for Arusha national Park with our packed Lunches, visit the various crater lakes catching up with the Macoa ducks, Egyptian Geese, Hotentot teal, Comb duck and many unusual waders. Diner and overnight at the hotel
Day 3:Arusha to Tarangire National Park :
Breakfast and then drive to Tarangire National Park,which lies to the south of the large open grass plains of southern Maasailand and the best-kept secret on the northern safari circuit. See panoramas of wide savannah grasslands dotted with open acacia woodland studded with large Baobab trees, a heard of animals like : -buffalo, cheetah, dikdik, dwarf mongoose, elephants, fringe-eared Oryx (antelope), gazelles, giraffes, hartebeest, hyenas, impala, jackals, leopards, lions, long-necked gerenuk (antelope), ostrich, pythons, Vervet monkey, warthogs, waterbucks, wildebeest and zebra. Late in the evening back drive back to the ngorongoro dinner and overnight at simab campsite
Day4: Ngorongoro crater back to Arusha
Breakfast, head down to Ngorongoro crater, a natural wonder, an extinct Volcano that collapsed around 25 million years ago thus forming a vast super bowl where almost every game can be spotted. At the top of the crater,you will see animals like buffalos, Zebras, wildebeest, gazelle that depend on the open grasslands in the crater,as they graze, the predators are also in the corner waiting to get their share. Carnivores include; the black-manned lion, the leopard and hyena. See a soda lake which attracts countless water birds like flamingoes, a favorite place for carnivores to kill. Perhaps this is the reason why Ngorongoro is called the "Garden of Eden". Because you take a long time viewing the beautiful wild, it is advisable to carry packed lunch enroute. Transfer to Arusha for, dinner and overnight.
- Government imposed increase of park fees and/or taxes
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water (on all days)
- All accommodation (unless listed as upgrade)
- Accommodation on the day before the tour departs
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Camping equipment
- Sleeping bag
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- 2nights full board in a hotel before and after safaris
- Airport Pick Up and Drop off
- Accommodation on the last day
- International flights (from/to home)
- Tips (tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
What to bring
• A warm sweater as the nights can be chilly at high altitudes.
• Comfortable shoes