Camping safaris $1000 per tour
Lodging safaris $2000 per tour
Product Detail Description
At 07.00 am, leave Arusha, drive for about 1hr to Tarangire National Park. This park is often referred to as the "home of elephants", you have a great chance to spot elephants in large groups gathering around the Tarangire River. Other animals to be marked consist of leopards, lions, giraffes and even tree-climbing pythons! Game drive until late afternoon, then a 1hr 30’ minutes shift to Arusha National Park for dinner and overnight.
You will spend complete day in Arusha National Park. Here you will involve yourself in a half day walking safari and a half day game drive. You will be accompanied by an armed ranger for the walk, who will guide you through the forest up to the waterfall and the point for viewing the black and white colobus monkeys. Throughout the game drive you will see the 7 Lakes of Momella and the Ngurduto Crater. At evening, you will go back to Arusha.
- 1 nights accommodation
- Meals: Full Board – Breakfast, Hot Lunch or Picnic Lunch and Dinner while on Safari.
- All Transfers and Transport, Park Fees, Camping Accommodation
- Game viewing activities as stated in the above tour/safari description.
- Services of a Safari Driver/ Guide & Safari Cook
- Items of a Personal Nature
- Tips and Gratitude’s to Safari Staff
- International air fares.
- Any required Visas
- Travel Insurance.
- A warm sweater as the nights can be chilly at high altitudes.
- Comfortable shoes
- Sleeping bags.