Camping safaris$ 1200 per tour
Lodging safaris $2000 per tour
Leave Arusha at 08.00 am, drive for about 2 hours to Lake Manyara National Park, famous for its green scenery, varied bird life, tree-climbing lions, hippos and baboons. Dinner and overnight will take place on top of the Great Rift Valley, overlooking Lake Manyara.
A full day in the Ngorongoro Crater. There is a very high possibility of spotting the big 5 in one day: lion, rhino, elephant, buffalo and leopard. Lunch will take place at the picnic site at the crater floor. In the afternoon, drive back to Arusha.
- 1 nights accommodation
- Meals: Full Board – Breakfast, Hot Lunch or Picnic Lunch and Dinner while on Safari.
- All Transfers and Transport, Park Fees, Camping Accommodation
- Game viewing activities as stated in the above tour/safari description.
- Services of a Safari Driver/ Guide & Safari Cook
- 2 nights Hotel Accommodation
- Pick up and Airport Drop off
- Items of a Personal Nature
- Tips and Gratitude’s to Safari Staff
- International air fares.
- Any required Visas
- Travel Insurance.
- A warm sweater as the nights can be chilly at high altitudes.