This tour will take you in the two mostly best safaris and tours destinations in Tanzania and the world in general; The jewel in Ngorongoro crown is a deep, volcanic crater, the largest un flooded and unbroken caldera in the world. About 20kms across, 600 meters deep and 300 sq kms in area, the Ngorongoro Crater is a breathtaking natural wonder.
Day 1: Arrival Kilimanjaro International Airport
Arrival Kilimanjaro International Airport Arriving at Kilimanjaro International Airport, we will pick you giving you the worfs warmly welcome you to Tanzania and choosing our company then after that move to Arusha tourist inn hotel where you booked for the night bed and breakfast basis, on your way our driver guide will continuous giving you the history and natural beauty of the town, after getting.
Day2: Arusha-to Tarangire national park
After early breakfast, proceed for a full day game drive at tarangire National Park with picnic with picnic lunches at Dinner and overnight at Tarangire campsite It's the national park which herds of up to 300 elephants scrape the waterless river bed for alternative streams, while nomadic wildebeest, zebra, buffalo, impala, gazelle, hartebeest and eland mass the decrease lagoons. It's the most attentiveness of wildlife outside the Serengeti ecosystem - a smorgasbord for predators - and the one place in Tanzania where dry-country antelope such as the stately fringe-eared Oryx and peculiar long-necked gerenuk are regularly practical.
Day 3: Ngorongoro crater back Arusha
Wake up early morning for breakfast then at 7:30 hours drive to Ngorongoro and move down into the Crater floor for game drives. The crater is home to Black Rhino, Elephants, Zebras, Wildebeests, Buffalos, Impalas and so many other Antelopes. Approximately 25,000 million of different animals. Carnivores are pride of Lion, Leopard, Cheetah, Hyena and other small cats. Your lunch will be served on the picnic site at Ngoitoktok swamp a Hippo pool, after lunch proceeds with afternoon game viewing while ascending the Crater and drive back to Arusha for the drop off at Arusha where you booked for the night bed and breakfast basis.
- Government imposed increase of park fees and/or taxes
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water (on all days)
- All accommodation (unless listed as upgrade)
- Accommodation on the day before the tour departs
- A day room at the end of the tour
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Camping equipment
- Sleeping bag
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- 2nights Hotel Accommodation
- Pick up and Airport Drop off
- International flights (from/to home)
- Tips (tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)